In partnership with halumm, Devar provides the design and manufacturing of office partition systems based on German and Italian traditions, featuring: - Modern appearance; - Excellent sound insulation; - Top fire-resistance rating; - Eco-friendliness;
- Reduced installation time;
- Improved reusability.
Our systems are a perfect fusion of aesthetics, functionality and safety. The combination of long-standing design traditions, state-of-the-art imported machinery and highly educated operators allows us to manufacture partition system elements of the highest quality.
While conventional partition walls generate a lot of waste after a redecoration or renovation, our frames and panels:
- allow for individual replacement,
- are recyclable,
- are up to 100% reusable.
The qualities mentioned above contribute to keeping the environment clean, while also providing time and cost saving. The 5-year Total Cost of Ownership of this system is only 50% that of a conventional solution.
- All our panels are fire-proof;
- Standard steel panels have the highest fire-resistance rating, as required for public areas;
- We offer a special steel-framed double tempered glass system, with heightened fire-resistance;
- Even our laminate has a 120 min fire-resistance.
- Our partition system can be additionally equipped with a strong acoustic insulation to create a specially relaxing office ambient (45dB / 53dB);
- Acoustic insulation is achieved by adding mineral wool lining between the panels. That also increases fire-resistance rating.
- Easy to install and maintain (setup time of 100 sqm/day, 3 times faster than conventional partitions);
- Frames can stretch and adapt to different wall thickness;
- Easy to dismantle and move (100% reusability, twice that of conventional partitions);
- Ability to add or rearrange concealled cabling at any time;
- Frames and panels can be replaced individually.
- Single or double tempered glass. Glass can be transparent or with acid etched stripes;
- Aluminium or steel frames;
- Board laminate elements;
- Large selection of colour options for wall claddings and panels.
Technical Data (Standard Module)
- Total partition thickness: 104mm;
- Panel thickness: 18mm;
- Glass thickness: 6mm/8mm;
- Frame thickness: 60mm;
- Height adjustment: +-10mm;
- Approximate weight (per m)
Steel panels: 37.5kg/39.7kg;
Wood panels: 29.6kg;
- Mineral wool insulator
- Aluminium door frame size: 915mm x 1375mm.